Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come across somthin and i really need some help. so if any one can help me that would be great. I have an 87 chevy silverado but the title says GMC. It has aluminum heads (raised) # 5086 and 10088113 between the springs , two numbers stamped (front) 13484 & (above exaust) 29914. the block is a 350, in the front of the block on small pad stamped is 0513ZZ3, and in the rear behind the fly wheel on drivers side is H28 880, then on ther side is 878 then comes the part i cant figure, above the crank is a number i am sure of but cant find any where 14088557 not 551, i am positive. I've been told it could be a ZZ3 engine not found as a stock engine but used as a high out put engine in car applications and marine applications ussally comming with corvette aloy heads. the cam set is a compition cam set #ed 4808, roller rocker, lifter and cam. the pistons are forged aluminum speed pro bored 30 over, the heads have been shaverd so i do have to use high octane or i'll get a ping, please help me with understanding my FRANKENSTEIN! Thanks~ Cheeta

·
The guy Dale doesn't know
4,182 Posts
troll around some camaro forums they'll tell you what you want to know.

try here

and here

i'm ass u me-ing that you wanted to know about your engine. if you wanna know about why your chevy is titled gmc, take the vin to the dealership and ask the parts guys real nicely for help.

btw 14088557 is the part number for a one piece real main seal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well thanks i posted this for a friend in FL that was wondering what it was he had. I'll pass it on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts