getting ready to go down in

goin in

coming out of the pit

lost a piece of plastic

not clean anymore

this one is built by KOZ

This one by AEV

tow truck for the owners playground

I really didnt get any damage exept the plastic and the breather hose. But I did start running hot because the mud plugged up the radiator fins and we had to power wash it out.

·
Registered
261 Posts
yeah they did. i went to there shop over a year ago to have a friends bumper fixed and they were in the works of doing it.

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
5,662 Posts
yea isaw the build up on pirate4x4. They extended the wheel well like 4" to better clear the 40"s

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
was that a paid event, or like the 101 jeep course where you get to see new ideas and stuff???

we used to go to those, and now we can't seem to find them anymore (the free jeep 101 events that is)

·
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
10,939 Posts
was that a paid event, or like the 101 jeep course where you get to see new ideas and stuff???

we used to go to those, and now we can't seem to find them anymore (the free jeep 101 events that is)
It's called Camp Jeep, welcome to America. It's put on my, yup, Jeep.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That Brute is pretty sweet. For more pics of this great vehicle click on this link:

AEVs Blue Brute

Some of the Camp Jeeps passed me on the toll rd Sunday when I was coming back from Ohio too. Looks like it was a blast.

Anthony

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
That Brute is pretty sweet. For more pics of this great vehicle click on this link:

AEVs Blue Brute

Some of the Camp Jeeps passed me on the toll rd Sunday when I was coming back from Ohio too. Looks like it was a blast.

Anthony

HEY i think i know that guy with the glasses :tonka:

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
they look like 42's
Pretty sure they're 39.5" ... the rear fenderwell and lcg make them look a lot taller.

I'm pretty sure that's the Unlimited we almost bought from TommyC before we purchased our '04 ... which is gone now too. :(

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here are some more for ya

thought this was kinda cool

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its my dad's, Nikon D40, i believe is what its called.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts