Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
05 LJ in progress
1,087 Posts
Looks like you had a great time. The river looks like it was down, it was deep when i went threw there

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like you had a great time. The river looks like it was down, it was deep when i went threw there
The water levels were down quite a bit...very sad. The falls were barely falling from what I rememeber 7 years ago.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
That girl in the pig tails is sure cute :rock:

damn after all the love we share and you didnt even invite me along . :confused:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice Pictures. What size are your tires? I have the same ones ordered. How do you like them??

~Bry
I absolutely love them...they are 33" 10 12.5 I believe.
This is my second set in 6 years...I have gotten tons of miles out of them...just get them siped if you are getting them brand new...as you will appreciate it in the winter and rain. If you don't get them siped when its brand new tread you can't.
I started off with 31", got a lift, went to 33" and now am waiting to purchase my 35" in a few weeks.
I hear they aren't making them anymore...which bumms me out...as what am I gonna do not having 4 mudkings carry around the mudqueen???!!!

So where did you order yours from?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That girl in the pig tails is sure cute :rock:

damn after all the love we share and you didnt even invite me along . :confused:
damn! I wish I woulda known Miffy would let me have you for a whole week! I wouldve jumped at the chance!!! :naughty:

·
Registered
968 Posts
I absolutely love them...they are 33" 10 12.5 I believe.
This is my second set in 6 years...I have gotten tons of miles out of them...just get them siped if you are getting them brand new...as you will appreciate it in the winter and rain. If you don't get them siped when its brand new tread you can't.
I started off with 31", got a lift, went to 33" and now am waiting to purchase my 35" in a few weeks.
I hear they aren't making them anymore...which bumms me out...as what am I gonna do not having 4 mudkings carry around the mudqueen???!!!

So where did you order yours from?
I got them from my work (Belle Tire) for a REAL GOOD price. but you're saying I need them siped huh?

~Bry

·
DrivewayJeeper
10,957 Posts

You weren't the chick that grabbed Tim in the his junk at one of his recent concerts were ya? :tonka:

I heard about it on the radio yesterday...with audio of Faith going off on the chick that did it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

You weren't the chick that grabbed Tim in the his junk at one of his recent concerts were ya? :tonka:

I heard about it on the radio yesterday...with audio of Faith going off on the chick that did it.
oh no!! wasn't really sure who he was until I got to campjeep...my zoom on my camera is awesome.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got them from my work (Belle Tire) for a REAL GOOD price. but you're saying I need them siped huh?

~Bry
if you're going to be driving in the rain and snow. Belle tire doesnt' sipe, but discount tire does...they make the tires last a little longer too I hear. I haven't had mine siped...I found out about it too late...when I slid into a mailbox last year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts