Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
3,677 Posts
This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to start up a little side business. Not many places down state on the east side that do fab. I have the tools and knowledge. Just not the room. Just for shiggles. Is this an interior cage or exo?

· Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think I'm just going to run my stuff untill it folds in half. I've gotten a few quotes from a couple different people and prices are all over the place. Not knocking anyone's skill or price point, I'm just going to be cheap. The cage I have will be "fine" haha. Will I die if I barrel roll it down a hill? No , will the jeep be use able afterwards? Possibly, not sure. I would really like to be able to have the peace of mind that I can roll it and everything will be structurally sound but I'm not ready to shell out the cash for quality work. I understand the time and labor it goes into custom work like this and although I'm not too picky, I'm not going to jocky someone around on there price.

· Transplant
55 Posts
I am going to resurrect this thread. I'm located in Wisconsin and I'm looking for a cage to be fabbed for my YJ. Does anyone have any recommendations for a place to get a full cage fabbed? I'm willing to trailer if I have to.

· Low Range Drifter
8,790 Posts
I am going to resurrect this thread. I'm located in Wisconsin and I'm looking for a cage to be fabbed for my YJ. Does anyone have any recommendations for a place to get a full cage fabbed? I'm willing to trailer if I have to.
You are only a few hours a way from Goat Built. Not sure if he does any custom stuff, or just sells chassis.

https://goatbuilt.com/

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.