Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You ever gonna finish the Knight Krawler?!?

What needs to be done?? Besides putting the rear main seal in it and putting the oil pan back on. :confused: Not sure what we'll do with the YJ yet, it's got a strong motor, but I'm not sure what's up with the trans yet. The people that had it owned it since it was new. They rented a Jeep in Hawaii on their honeymoon and came home and bought it. Over time it has been sitting idle, so you know what that does to the underside. It may become a plow truck for our neighborhood. Techman wants to make a rock buggy out of it. :naughty:

I don't understand the spare tire crying.... That's got to go

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
Enough about the YJ on the trailer...is that a Scrambler in the background? :naughty: If so, post some more pics of that. :thumb:

Craig
Starting to be an obsession!!!!! You have Scrambler on the Brain.

Hey Babywrench, how does Craig like his eggs in the morning? I'm guessing not "over-easy". :tonka:

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
wow you guys really don't know your jeeps do you?

"is that a yj?" "is that a scrambler?"

If you were cube i'd say open your eyes...

So what did AJ say?? :tonka:

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
wow you guys really don't know your jeeps do you?

"is that a yj?" "is that a scrambler?"

If you were cube i'd say open your eyes...

So what did AJ say?? :tonka:
OK, blue CJ in the background. Squared-off rear wheel openings + longer quarter panel (it appears, anyway) = Scrambler. :miff:

Craig

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
ya screw the YJ build the Scrambler, And yes scramblers are a obsesion...if you had one you would hold them dear in your heart also as there isn't many left in this world! since we only started out with 28,000 of them and I have junked a few I would says they are kinda rare as you can pick any modle year of a CJ,YJ,TJ and they out # all of the 81-86 Scramblers in total

1 - 20 of 32 Posts