Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its no wonder this state is in deep doo doo . The damn kids today are just plain lazy . This one has been bugging me to go dump trucking with me . I let her go today and she didnt even make the 1st round before she is deep asleep . :tonka:

Ah well i got 16 years to train her before she can get a CDL

She was none to impressed when the big loader came rolling up to us either :sonicjay:

·
All out Idiot
1,714 Posts
maybe it is cause you are old and boring.

·
Registered
554 Posts
The special seat with the 3 point harness is there to stop her from being able to run/crawl away. It has absolutely nothing to do with safety.

·
The Man Myth And Legend
5,133 Posts
so your blaming your grandkid on what u did your first day out of retirement...so not cool bub...:poke:

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
could you imagine being stuck in a vehicle with grandman for an hour, let alone a day?
For you lets just say it would be live changing . To see a man work with his hands and actually get something done in one day . My god you would never be the same :poke:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
For you lets just say it would be live changing . To see a man work with his hands and actually get something done in one day . My god you would never be the same :poke:
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
CRANES ARE COOL
686 Posts
your smooth shifting lulled her to sleep,,I hear you cannot back a rig, :sonicjay: therefore the back up alarm did not wake her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts