Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bummer:
Eric and I were supposed to do get some stuff done on the jeep tonight, but he called and said he would be home a little late....

Double Bummer:
The reason --> our buddy called asking for a tow because he accidentally put gas in his diesel Dodge. Yikes!

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
thats gonna cost him glow plugs, filter and probably a few other things.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
I know hacks didn't that cold blooded biatch and he started it at 5 am on sunday morning I was waiting for the lynch mob

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
Dodges don't have glow plugs :tonka:
I know my friends ford does, His cousing borrowed it and did him a favor and put $50.00 in GAS in it. It cost him glow plugs :stan3: dodge

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
My buddy topped off his dodge diesel with gas on our way back from grayling , he put in around 20 gallons we figure. it made it as far as snowbowl rd(About 30 minutes south) before it backfired and blew out a flaming ball of soot out the exhaust and died. lucky for us the old guy who ran the wrecker service out of Houghton lake brought out his big flat bed and we loaded him up and hauled him to the dealer. it cost him $500 to get the crap cleaned out and running again. Ouch!

·
WWSD - What would stan do
11,206 Posts
I know hacks didn't that cold blooded biatch and he started it at 5 am on sunday morning I was waiting for the lynch mob
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That's what happens when you get in it, drunk and dont let the grid get hot, it's a lot funnier that way, especially when it's about 35 degrees out. Sounds like a pulling truck with a hella turned up pump and a monsterous cam.

All he's gonna do, HOPEFULLY if he didn't run it is drain the tank and put a filter in it.

If he ran it, you could be looking at a coplete top end job... ouch.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it was pretty much a full tank... he didn't catch it and it died on him about a half mile down the road...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts