·
ivanSLIMED
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Going?
Tuff And Truck Mud Bog
Presented Bye Lyon Trucking
Directions

23 South To M36 West,bullrun Road Right, Curve To The Right Bogs Are On The Left Camping Is Available.

·
Registered
918 Posts
how far off of 36 is it? i will probly go on saterday... not too far from me... tried to go to one today that was out that way. but, it was by invite only...

·
Bird is my bitch
1,406 Posts
This guys directions suck. BullRun doesn't go all the way to M36.
From M36 stay straight onto Gregory Rd at the sharp curve a few miles past Gregory. Turn right onto Wasson (follow the pavement) it will be on your north side before you hit BullRun.

·
ivanSLIMED
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the flyer is all i have. i would also like more info like cost?? for bog and camping. but i will be there.

·
HellBilly
303 Posts
Its on wasson rd. I dont have an address but its on wasson rd 1/2 way between bullrun and gregory rd. Its on the north side of the rd. You can kinda see like a announcer tower from the rd. I have been driving by it for the last week

·
HellBilly
303 Posts
I was out there it was sweet. It didnt work out all that great for them though they got $1000 fine for that Bridge/trailer set up they had for not having a permit to build a bridge, and that neighbors kept calling the cops about the noise.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
so anyone make it out DAM good run
yes, me and some friends of mine were there. saw your greeen cj rollin around:thumb: and it was straight off of gregory rd, i think the wasson rd was somebodys house. and they were callin the cops b/c people were walking through theyre yard or something

·
ivanSLIMED
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ya i kknow about the bridge they mite have ben better off just widening that spot so we could all make it threw. every one could have just drove across the stream it is not like it was deeper than the pits or anything. I heard steve is going to lansing about the whole thing. he pays his taxes like everyone else and should be alowed to what ever he wants on his owen property. With in reason. Its not like we boged on swamp lands or anything.

·
ivanSLIMED
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i havebnt ever boged with anything else i am perfactly happy with them i rum with full air and as you saw have not much problem. unless the mud is just plain too deep i fogat my cam that day did anyone get any pics of that bog???

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i havebnt ever boged with anything else i am perfactly happy with them i rum with full air and as you saw have not much problem. unless the mud is just plain too deep i fogat my cam that day did anyone get any pics of that bog???
what would be full air be? my buddies have told me to run them at about 10-15 psi, to keep the ballooning down, since theyre gonna see the road

1 - 20 of 20 Posts