Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my parents said they won't co-sign a student loan for this year unless I sell the jeep, so I'm sad to see it go, but here she is.

1990 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Engine:
Rebuilt 355 SBC with 8000 miles, mild cam, aluminum intake, edelbrock q-jet, ceramic coated sanderson block hugger headers, 2.5” mandrel bent dual exhaust through 2 borla stainless steel mufflers, Proform High Output HEI distributor, novak adapters engine mounts, conversion radiator. Engine runs strong, starts on first try.

Transmission and T-Case:
SM465 with new flywheel and perfection clutch, novak adapters hydraulic clutch conversion, wildwood rebuildable remote reservoir master cylinder. Advance Adapters short adapter to a flipped Dana 300 with stainless steel twin sticks and CV rear driveshaft.

Suspension:
Spring over with waggy springs, 9” lift, 4” wheelbase stretch (2” front 2” rear) Poly bushings, new springs in front, used in rear. MORE boomerang greaseable shackles all around. Rancho RS9000 Front shocks, none in rear.

Axles:
Ford high pinion Dana 44 front axle, 5.13 gears, lockright, Spicer 760x Joints, Chevy flat top knuckles milled drilled and tapped, SKY high steer arms with built in spacer, DOM tie rod and drag link by 4wd & Specialties, MOOG TREs and DLEs, NAPA Lifetime Warranty Balljoints, Ford hubs and rotors, newer seals and bearings, Warn Premium Hubs, center drop brake lines.
31 spline 9” rear, full spool, 5.13 gears, disc brake conversion.

Miscellaneous:
5 Point Harnesses, RCI Fuel Cell behind rear seat, fold and tumble rear seat, soft top and bikini top, durabacked tub, Taurus fan with thermostat switch, 3/16” wall rear box tube bumper, front line lock, fullsize chevy heater blower motor, comp cut body full steel doors.
I will include any spare parts I have for the jeep as well (hubs, bearings, shafts, U-joints, etc)
$6500 OBO

Also for sale, can be worked into a deal with the Jeep, or are open for purchase separately.

Almost New 10,500 lb Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch, no pulls on it.

New PTO for SM465

PTO Hydraulic Pump and bracket

4 used and 2 new Bushwacker fender flares

Rancho Shock Controller

Jeep YJ hard top

5.13 gears for a 9”

Call or email, I don’t get back to the forums often.
[email protected]
(906) 281-6102
Christian Riedel

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,970 Posts
very nice jeep with alot of goodies. Sry to hear you have to sell :(

Good luke with the sale :thumb: Oh and what are the tire size just so people know?

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
ya i was curious as to what size tires as well.... looks to be 38 or 40s is my bet

·
Throttle control?
259 Posts
its sux to have to sell something he's put so much time into, but bigger things are coming!

the tires are 39.5x15-15, groved, LOW use

·
Yooper In Training
7,372 Posts
I've spent lots of time in, around, and under this Jeep. He put tons of time and money into it and didn't get to put nearly enough use into it. Sad to see it go, but somebody will be getting a helluva deal on it.

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
awesome jeep.... wish i had the cash

·
Throttle control?
259 Posts
btt, its still for sale

·
Living on the Edge
2,077 Posts
very nice Jeep and build. more than reasonable price. :thumb:

really sucks that you need to sell under the circumstances.

·
Throttle control?
259 Posts
bump for my bud's jeep. this thing holds together when others pop. it aint guna win a show-n-shine, but she won't let ya down.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts