Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Seriously?!?!
3,776 Posts
It's painful to watch him... he's too old for that stage antic crap it looks stupid.

I don't like him at all, but why would he not play born in the USA... Do kids even know who he is?? :teehee:

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wikipedia says that he is 70. He does not look that old.
Are you sure?

2009-1949=70?

Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen (born September 23, 1949), nicknamed "The Boss", is an American songwriter, singer and musician. He has recorded and toured with the E Street Band. Springsteen is widely known for his brand of heartland rock infused with pop hooks, poetic lyrics, and Americana sentiments centered around his native New Jersey.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Springsteen

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Just to balance the thread out a bit I thought it was pretty good. At his age though I don't think that I would knee slide into the camera too many more times.

Just curious those who didn't care for him would you prefer Prince or JT?

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As sad as it is I would prefer someone with talent over bruce springsteen, even though I like his style of music better then prince or jt, I think either was more entertaining.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
As sad as it is I would prefer someone with talent over bruce springsteen, even though I like his style of music better then prince or jt, I think either was more entertaining.
:(:( Even though he even changed "He could throw that speedball by ya" to "Hail Mary" :sonicjay:

·
Because I Said So...
1,084 Posts
I'm a big fan...

I saw him play Soldier Field for the Born in the USA tour. Summer of 85'.

The man has some good music...

:poke:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts