Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the best times I have had at the Mounds!

Thanks for the chili Bruce and all who contributed. Chili hit the spot as did all the cookies complimented with some warm coffee!
It was great to see some long lost friends.
Harley looks kind of gay with the pony tail, but it is for a good cause :teehee::poke:
I was impressed to see Grandman and Miffy
And I got graced with the presence of the ever sexy PeteC and his lovely wife :naughty: I wish I could have ran into more of you :(

Which brings to mind someone hit my YJ . Someone with red paint me thinks. You bent my fender :( I sad.

·
The Green Machine
4,197 Posts
didn't say hi, but i saw ya out there. i know you saw me. i was in sveens jeep when he nailed that big bolder by the new rock section. looks like you almost pee'd your pants you were laughing so hard.

·
AAA GOLD ROCKS!!!!!
8,512 Posts
Lucky bastards, nephews b-day party was today, so there was no way to get out of the family function. :(

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Great chili Bruce, hit the spot.

Had a great group to wheel with, Immortal and Ridin Dirty. Had a blast guys.

Good seeing everyone.

·
Bird is my bitch
1,406 Posts
Was fun getting out there today. We don't usually get the jeeps out much in the winter so it was a nice change.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
I have a huge headache. time to go to bed.

·
Wasn't this attached?
4,125 Posts
You know, I was out there for like 5 hours wheeling and was having too much fun to stop for chili. Then I had to leave. I never did get any chili. Ugh.

Oh well.

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
You know, I was out there for like 5 hours wheeling and was having too much fun to stop for chili. Then I had to leave. I never did get any chili. Ugh.

Oh well.
It's true! I even caught tubby trying to eat some mud and rocks...good thing he didn't know I had a camera!!

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,722 Posts
Thanks bruce, and whoever made the killer chocolet chip cookies, they were awsome. Wish I could have wheeled more but my scrambler hates me

·
Hula Girl At Heart
1,556 Posts
MORT!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave you the best hug I had and Harley's pony tail makes your thread and not me??????????????????????

Oh, you are soooooooooooooo off my Christmas card list.... I mean it, well okay, I'm trying to mean it..... It was nice to see you today. Sorry about the YJ, but let's face it; it's a Y Gay, what do you expect????

Kisses! :sonicjay:

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
Wish I coulda made this, but I needed to get my son's Blazer home.

That and my Jeep would snap in half if I tried to wheel it right now.

·
unbound
790 Posts

Oh well.
my friends and i did the same thing :sonicjay:

it was a good idea though. maybe next year i'll remember

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,156 Posts
Thanks everyone. I'm glad everyone had a good time and enjoyed the chili. Sorry I missed seeing a few of you.

·
Premium Member
8,920 Posts
Yep, thanks Bruce. Had a really good time! Immortal, you were parked right next to me, I didn't see anything red by us? Maybe I better look at mine. Saw a bunch of people but wasn't positive who they all were. To the guy in that bad little geo, thanks for pulling me out!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts