Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
oh noez!!! i bet kelly takes a sickday and stays in bed drinking.

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
Ive said it before, and Ill say it again.

I love the Packers. I love Favre. However, Favre on any other team will not get my blessing.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive said it before, and Ill say it again.

I love the Packers. I love Favre. However, Favre on any other team will not get my blessing.
They are like the packers. 1. They are green. 2. They suck.

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
Not a football fan but I didn't mind Farve. I lost all respect for him when he said he wanted back. I hate it though when an athlete will retire and come back. I used to think Mario Lemuiex was alright retiring after his cancer and returing but then he retired because of officiating. Then came back again after he bought the team . . . . . oh boy.

Remember when Farve's sidekick got in trouble for banging one of his daughter's friend's at her birthday party? Chimera was it?

·
likes him some Red Dog
2,268 Posts
I've always hated when epic athletes finished up careers at different teams after coming back from retirement.

That said... I want Brett to blow everyone away this year. I don't see it happening, but I want it to.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
farve is not only a drama queen, but an attention whore. I hope his ass gets continually spanked every game this year.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
I feel bad for Aaron Rodgers, it will be tough for him to win over the greenbay crowd. If he looses one game they will want his head.

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
I love that the train left the station and brett was standing there holding his bags :sonicjay: . . . . ala Coach Mike

·
Thread killer
884 Posts
I feel bad for Aaron Rodgers, it will be tough for him to win over the greenbay crowd. If he looses one game they will want his head.
Aaron Rodgers is in no way responsible for any of this mess - that's alllllllllll Favre. I am one GB fan that will be standing behind Rodgers, and hoping that he does well, not booing him for some stupid shit that is beyond his control.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
I was on the phone with a dealer from Green Bay yesterday. He and most of his other Green Bay fans actually now hate Brett Favre. This was before the trade.

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
Yea people were sick of him weeks ago.

·
likes him some Red Dog
2,268 Posts
He and most of his other Green Bay fans actually now hate Brett Favre. This was before the trade.

And that's just gay. That's something I would expect from jackass fans like New York or Philly. The man gives them the best years of his life and turns the organization back into winners, and now they're pissed cause he wanted to come back and play. Fuck the ungrateful bastards.

:shakeshead:

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
And that's just gay. That's something I would expect from jackass fans like New York or Philly. The man gives them the best years of his life and turns the organization back into winners, and now they're pissed cause he wanted to come back and play. Fuck the ungrateful bastards.

:shakeshead:
x2

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Pennington to Green Bay??? That would be super ..then to the Super Bowl.,In Farves face !

Go Green Bay........ Farve is just a man ! Green Bay is a Team.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts