1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
Why? He had a perfect season.

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
At least he was a class act, never blamed anyone else but himself.

He made some stupid ass calls during the year and cost them the win vs the vikings.

oh well lets continue the rebuilding *sigh*

·
Your Message Here
5,856 Posts
My plan for the Lions:

Fire everybody. Every remaining coach, assistant coach, coordinator, manager, trainer, physical therapist, PR guy - everybody, Then fire every player.

Build a new team from the ground up with new people, because there's apparently some kind of organizational malaise that permeates that entire existing organization. Take the opportunity to build a new, "pay for performance" team without long-term contracts that reward lethargy and half-assed effort. Have a good game - make more money. Have a piss-poor game with little effort or hustle, starve.

·
Geocacher!!!!!!!!!!
2,730 Posts
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
As bad of a HEAD coach marinelli was he is a good coach and will get another job in the nfl, his laugh annoys the shit out of me, he is a class act and threw no one under the bus even after losing his job.

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
At least he was a class act, never blamed anyone else but himself.

He made some stupid ass calls during the year and cost them the win vs the vikings.

oh well lets continue the rebuilding *sigh*
I agree with you, He never pointed fingers at anyone even though there were many times he could have

I read this morning that they are a few people on the short list and not one of them is a previous Nfl Head Coach

1 - 15 of 15 Posts