Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Small, but talented
2,749 Posts
Hopefully it's that sick fuk from Highland who killed his sister.
"Police report......He tried to flee during transport and jumped out of the car on the highway" :woot:

·
Yooper In Training
7,557 Posts
I work about a mile from the Sashabaw/75 intersection and heard on the radio that it’s shut down, I didn’t know it was from a freakin body in the road though. One of the guys at work just said there was a tow truck driver helping somebody broken down and a pedestrian was hit by a passing vehicle…..not sure if it was the tow truck driver or the broken down motorist, that’s all I’ve heard so far. Not good.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,031 Posts
i would have ran the corpse over, just like a possum

·
Get Up and Go
2,575 Posts
Multiple Crashes Cause Rush Hour Backups

POSTED: Monday, January 5, 2009
UPDATED: 6:54 pm EST January 5, 2009
INDEPENDENCE TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- A fatal crash, a rollover and another pileup caused long backups on metro Detroit area freeways during Monday's rush hour commute.

A police investigation forced police to shut down the southbound lanes of Interstate 75 at Sashabaw Road from 3:45 p.m. to about 6:45 p.m.

Police said a pedestrian was struck and killed on the freeway but have not released any other information.

A rollover crash on the northern lanes of Interstate 275, just north of Plymouth Road, also slowed motorists Monday evening.

The northbound lanes of I-75 at 11 Mile Road were also closed briefly for another crash.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.