Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was leaving work tonight around 9:15 and saw a Blue YJ with a GL4x4 sticker on the fender and a Green XJ with a GL4x4 sticker on the back windshield.

I went back into the store for a second to buy a tire iron. I planned on saying hello when I came back out but you guys were pulling out onto Westnedge when came back out.

·
Motivator, please!
446 Posts
That was me and FireMillen, just got back home. :thumb:

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was me and FireMillen, just got back home. :thumb:
Ohhh right on. Did you happen to notice me as I was driving off the first time?

Grey shit box Honda Accord. No exhaust, loud as hell. It's hard to miss lol.

Like I said, I was going to stop and say hello really quick, but I needed that tire iron before the drawers were closed. By the time I got back outside you guys were turning on Westnedge.

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, my daily driver/winter car is a 1990 Honda Accord. Grey in color. Lots of rust and dents. Loud as hells because the exhaust fell off.
:woot:

·
Motivator, please!
446 Posts
You drove by twice right? 4 door Honda? Should have said something, we would have waited.

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You drove by twice right? 4 door Honda? Should have said something, we would have waited.
Yeah, I drove by the first time and didn't think much of it. Then I thought I'd see if I could spot some GL stickers so I looked back and sure enough I saw them. I circled the store and ran back in really quick to get that tire iron.

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I saw General Lee if there today too.

I recognized the front bumper. :tonka:

Matt was up there today too. Not sure of his name on here though. He was driving a Ford (?) truck. One of the guys at work said he is the man to get Jeep parts from. Anyone know who I am talking about?

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
I think I saw General Lee if there today too.

I recognized the front bumper. :tonka:

Matt was up there today too. Not sure of his name on here though. He was driving a Ford (?) truck. One of the guys at work said he is the man to get Jeep parts from. Anyone know who I am talking about?
matt kevitz? .. mijeepman? if so he drives a Dodge Ram 3500.. (or atleast he did) ..

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
matt kevitz? .. mijeepman? if so he drives a Dodge Ram 3500.. (or atleast he did) ..
That's probably him. I didn't get a good look at his truck, but I know it was a bigger one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts