Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Hummer recovery team
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a BLG sound system setup 2 8s in a lether box with subwoofer grills that have blue led lights around the grill in plugs directly into the cigeret lighter plug and the lights work but the subs are normal hook up .......... also have a BLG bass tube its an 8in woofer that has its own built in amp this unit works really good for an 8in woofer it also has a grill and blue led lights that pulsate when the bass hits looks killer both of these 2 units are like new the 2 8s where never even hooked up yet the bass tube was in the jeep for about a month and it was taken out for something bigger :naughty: but for the 2 8s asking $25 and for the tube asking $30 and u can get both for $50 i am located in clio and pics will be up soon

·
Upstanding Member
1,726 Posts
can you measure the box with the two 8s in it? i wanna see if it will fit befind the seat in the chevy.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i may be outa the loop but i never herd of blg but i may be intrested in the tube.... where are these from what quility are these .. i mean compared to pyle mtx ect

·
Hummer recovery team
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
these are not top quality sound system components compared to MTX they might equal half but for half the components u get it for half the price so it works BLG is more of an off brand system more like sony or orion and the tube works great compared it 2 an mtx 10 and it sounded just as good because its a bass tube

1 - 18 of 18 Posts