Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw black wrangler w/ gl4x4 sticker, parked in visitor lot at SHAP this morning.

Was in too much of a hurry to notice whether it was YJ/TJ....

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's it. do you work at SHAP zoomin??

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
It's me. I was just called there from Trenton Engine. I'm starting Afternoon's tonight in Dept 9131. I think that's paint dept isn't it? I'm the bald guy that's been walking around the plant with a knee brace.

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, haven't seen you. Neither of us work on the plant floor - we're in the IT admin building.

I drive the Black 06 TJ that's usually parked in the visitor lot. I should probably get me a gl4x4 sticker for it soon.

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, yep. I've had a few "lunch n learn"s with vendors this week, so haven't needed lunch at all. There was actually one you could/should have attended - Symantec/Veritas Command Center

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Well while you guys are smoozing up to vendors and such I'm working my ass off back in the paint deptartment. Next time someone takes you guys out to lunch tell them they have to buy an extra lunch if they want to stay on good terms and bring it to me.

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha, "lunch n learn" usually consists of them bringing in Jimmy John's, and you sitting through a 2 hr presentation of the product they're selling you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts