Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
121 - 140 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
I think there's one in Birch Run all weekend too, unless I didn't hear the radio correctly.
I used to rely on my copy of rifleman mag but they stopped advertising gun shows in them. I did google gun shows in Michigan and found it there. I did see that Birch Run has one going on also but didn't pay attention to what day it was on.

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·

·
Yooper In Training
7,428 Posts
I've actually been meaning to pick up a Dewalt version of one of those. I think it'd be an essential RV tool and pretty useful on the trails as well....I think
My friend has the DeWalt one and used it when we were camping at the dunes. It definitely works well for what it is.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,873 Posts
waiting to see if the oscelating multitool goes on sale for Ryobi; though the inflator would be pretty neat to have...

·
Project Antitube
1,079 Posts
RYOBI ONE+ 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless High Pressure Inflator with Digital Gauge (Tool Only)-P737D - The Home Depot

Ordered me one of these. Would be nice to not use my portable air tank anymore.....
I wanted to order one of those. But they want $9 for delivery. I wanted to get one for my Dad.

I got one of these yesterday:

For my Dad. He's been a Ryobi believer forever, so much so he wears them out. Each year for his birthday I try to get him a toolkit that has the wore out tools and 2 batteries in it. This year he needed a replacement circular saw (wasted bearings) and drill (wasted clutch).

121 - 140 of 155 Posts