Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

61 - 80 of 125 Posts

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
So far I've spent about $550.

Disc brake kit for the 14B I'm building at 25% off from ruffstuff. $225 + shipping is a fucking steal on a disc brake kit!

Dana 60 heavy duty diff cover from Motobilt for 20% off with free shipping! ($87 for a diff cover with hardware!)

And last but not least 15% off the back bone truss from artec for the 14B I'm building. I got a free t shirt out of that one.

Sent from the sandbox on my only connection to the outside world.

·
Whoop Whoop
17,241 Posts
bought two 411 pcm's, two volvo 2speed fan relays, gmt400 engine bay storage box, a 3" cone K&N filter, stainless 3800 fuel rail, a volvo fan, and a 60/40 power bench seat for under $100 today :rock:

Wanted to grab a pair of vortec heads but didn't feel like putting in that amount of time.

Gotta love 50% off U pull weekend.

·
American
1,525 Posts
I have up to 25% off everything Yukon and USA standard. Varies by product, but I’m selling shit cheap. Also have aluminum bead locks $250 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
I have up to 25% off everything Yukon and USA standard. Varies by product, but I’m selling shit cheap. Also have aluminum bead locks $250 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You got a link to a website on the bead locks? Should people just PM you with what they're looking for?

·
Low Range Drifter
8,118 Posts
This came from Goat mailing list.

10% off everything Goat Built
Starts Friday morning at 1:00am through Monday 11/26 until 11:59pm, use coupon code blackfriday10 online to receive 10% off everything Goat Built, including Fox Shocks, PRP seats, PSC Steering, Raceline Beadlocks, Grizzly Coolers and more!!
I've been debating between motobilt and goatbuilt fuel tank. Guess I need to decide soon if I want save a few bucks.

aa-mfg.com will have 25% off on Mon, Nov 26. They have lots of reasonably prices tabs and brackets.

Also saw this from Wide Open Design:

Beginning next week on 11/22 and running until 11/26 the following week, take 10% off WOD Chassis', Radflo Shocks, and Custom PRP Seat orders. We'll also be including free WOD Shifter Knobs with Winters Shifter purchases, and door bags for the In Stock & Ready to Ship PRP Seat purchases. You'll need to use discount code BLACKFRIDAY during check out.
ECGS has 10% off 11/19-11/27 THANKSDAY (excludes axle assemblies and 3rd members) (second edit: no use on shaved 14-bolt gear, install kit, and yoke)

61 - 80 of 125 Posts