Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a complete Pavement Ends Bikini Top, Tonneau Cover, Cab Curtain and Windshield Channel for a TJ. All pieces are #15 black and the window on the cab curtain is clear vinyl. This has setup has been used one time for literally 12 hours. The Cab Curtain does have a sticker in the bottom drivers side corner that says "Emergency Medical Technician" I will leave that in place as I do not want to mess up the window vinyl. Besides there are still some departments around here that still believe in professional courtesy :thumb: Brand new, everything things goes for $160 plus shipping. I am asking $125 and I will deliver to the Rochester, Troy and Auburn Hills area. Otherwise, item can be picked up in Rochester. I do not want to ship it unless I really have to and the cost will be purely up to the buyer. Also, for starters, I want to keep it as a set and not split it up. If I do not get any hits for the set, I will update the post and split it up provided there is interest in seperate pieces. I can post pics or send via email later tonight, just ask and you shall receive. PM with any questions as I check the board frequently.

·
broken
5,093 Posts

·
broken
5,093 Posts
:nana: thanks!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts