Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can i ride my moped with you guys?
I don't care what you ride..... just make sure it is legal and you can ride it on the interstate!

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
The interstate thing is what limits me; knobbies at 70 mph is unpleasant. :d:

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The interstate thing is what limits me; knobbies at 70 mph is unpleasant. :d:
Stay tuned...... We may not be runnin interstate..... have you any suggestions?

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Not what you guys would like - I enjoy running dirt roads out in the country / Hell MI area. No real routes, I just get on the bike and go (and make sure to carry premix oil, LOL ).

Actually, this Saturday is bad for me - we're buying a truck camper in Dewitt.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
I don't care what you ride..... just make sure it is legal and you can ride it on the interstate!
Ok ill ride the wife , she isnt to knobby and its legal . Well maybe not on the interstate :sonicjay:

Id go if this is coming North .

Mac bridge ? ill join the line as you pass . Ill be the black V star with > :gman: < this guy riding it

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is this all cruisers? There has to be a sportbike in this group somewhere....
I can't speak for anyone else..... but I don't care what you ride as long as it has 2 wheels...... I just did a google and mapped a route of just over 100 miles........ Starting in Clarkston and ending in Clarkston.

See the M&G post for details to be posted soon.....

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Ok ill ride the wife , she isnt to knobby and its legal . Well maybe not on the interstate :sonicjay:

Id go if this is coming North .

Mac bridge ? ill join the line as you pass . Ill be the black V star with > :gman: < this guy riding it

You **** just had to jump on my ride last saterday to the bridge and back...we had a blast...I'll be tere!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts