Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You heard me right we're meeting at Mega Coney at 8 am for breakfast then leaving Mega and rideing up to the macinac Bridge to the ice cream parlor for some tasty treats:woot:

Anyone wanting to ride along feel free to meet us up there!

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pedal Bikes?

The up side to teh pedel bike would be I would be skinny by the time i get there and would work of the Ice cream

No im takeing a Harley thank you!:poke:

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
I was initially thinking pedal bikes as well. I have a psychotic co-worker that thinks nothing of riding his bike to lansing and back to highland township...

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was initially thinking pedal bikes as well. I have a psychotic co-worker that thinks nothing of riding his bike to lansing and back to highland township...
I could do it no problem Bike over to 23 call a cab and have him drop me off at the tasty frezze :rock:

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
cold stone, dairy queen ...

·
8,046 Posts
mmmm dairy queen, maybe I'll take he kids tomorrow.

Swartz creek has one, who else?

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cold stone, dairy queen ...

but that would take away from Rideing time and thats what this trip is about a reason to take a ride:bdr2:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I wasnt working tomorrow I would go. I need to get a few more miles on my new bike.
Did I hear a Cough comeing out of you just then... You also Look cold and clamy Ice:sonicjay:

·
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
10,939 Posts
Inlaws are comming in, so this is a bad time but sounds like it would be fun. I would dare to take the 883 on that ride :d:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No open spots we all have wife/GF's

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
I can't stand that cold stone place...The ice cream is awsome, but as soon as they start singing those songs I'm out the door...Commie bastards!!!
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:
The Ice Cream is worth the torture !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts