Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sonicjay: So i saw an orange TJ with cow seat covers and a 'candy' sticker and a gl4x4 sticker on the back, no top or doors. i went inside and was waited on, afterwords i asked the lady next to me if that was her jeep, she said no and i loooked out and a tall bald guy that was next to us while i was being waited on was driving off :tonka: soo whos this bald guy with a 'candy' in all fancy and curly letters sticker ??

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Hopefully someone that got stuck driving their girlfriends vehicle because hers was parked behind his.... :sonicjay:

:bdr2:

(just kidding....)

·
Me balls are huge
2,543 Posts
:sonicjay: So i saw an orange TJ with cow seat covers and a 'candy' sticker and a gl4x4 sticker on the back, no top or doors. i went inside and was waited on, afterwords i asked the lady next to me if that was her jeep, she said no and i loooked out and a tall bald guy that was next to us while i was being waited on was driving off :tonka: soo whos this bald guy with a 'candy' in all fancy and curly letters sticker ??
You know it's the sweetest Jeep you've ever seen. Admit it. :poke:

The sticker says "Candy Band". My neighbor is in the band, and my kids love their music (www.candyband.com). So I put the sticker on the back of my Jeep.

You missed the Pooh's Huffalump movie sticker in the other side. My 4 year old daughter put that one on herself.

My wife bought me the seat covers for Father's day last year, and I think they totally rock.

I thought you looked familiar as I turned to walk out. I remember thinking to myself "why is a 15 year old girl in an auto parts store?" Then I walked out and recognized the POS Toyota from the for sale section. I put 2 and 2together and realized it was you. I thought about waiting outside for a bit to say hi. But I decided it's much easier over the internet. :sonicjay:

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well wel well nice of you to show your face. i didnt know you were bald.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts