Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
What are the classes and rules for each class.

·
GSR
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be running the 36 and 40 mod classes. We'll be bringing two other trucks in my group. One just running the open classes and the other will be 40 mod through the opens.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
I was there till about 3, it was really boring when they had sooooo many trucks going 50 ft.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
I was there till about 3, it was really boring when they had sooooo many trucks going 50 ft.
Thats the problem with that place. It seems like they think it is great to stop everyone at 50'. Might as well just start with a 70' hole.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
It's not the fact that the officials were stopping people, but that the rigs were so crappy and rednecked up that they wouldn't go more than 50'.

·
GSR
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rat on Crack went first again and took $1000 for going just over the 200 foot mark and didn't come out the end and had to be drug back through the pit. Adrenaline blew that same pit in the open class and was unhooked and drove away.

·
GSR
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was opposite this year. No one blew the 33-36 pit and she did the 40 mod class with the 35's on in the 40-open pit. Adrenaline also took first in the 40 mod class with a quicker run past the 200 foot mark. Adrenaline blew it with cut 44's on and drove away.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
So that cheating attention whore got to go first again huh? Big shock, she sets it up and at the last 3 or 4 bogs she goes first. What a coincidence. The truck that got third in the open class is one I built a couple years ago (not the motor or plumbing/wiring). The white 02 chevy cab with fiberglass front clip and sides. I couldnt make it out there this year though.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
.lol. I was standing right by tab for a while. Me and my dad went to watch Eric in his S-10. Didn't get to see you run, how'd you do?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts