Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 93 reg cab ranger xlt has cloth grey bucket "captain chairs" and we have a baby on the way :)
So I am looking to put a bench seat in it. I figure there won't be much room, but at least the option will be there to haul all of us.
I'm not lokin for anything perfect. I will be putting a cover on it. Just cant be blown out or desroyed.
I can buy it or I'll trade my seats if anybody wants them. They have the electric air pumps for lumbar and side bolsters, center console comes with.
Let me know whatcha got :thumb:

This is the only damage to the seats...there is also a crack in the grey cover on the driver's side where the switches are for the power lumbar/side bolsters

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah.....i'll only need the center one right? getting the center one was thought of....the possibility that mine are to short wasn't.
i think a trip to therangerstation will answer this question

·
Balls Deep
4,569 Posts
i have one in an 80's ranger, not sure if they interchange or not. it doesnt seem to be whooped out, but it definitely needs a cover, as someone left the window open for a couple weeks. im just in williamsburg if you want to come check it out.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i've got a guy down by cadillac that wants to trade, but if he falls through for some reason i'll let ya know. thanks tho :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts