Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
One taco short of a combo
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, i have a few days before I'm outa here for basic. I'm thinkin either Thursday evening or Friday night. Not too sure where to go. Anywhere from Sterling Heights to Waterford to Royal Oak, Seein as how i just hit 21 yesterday, im not sure what bars are good. So any suggestions would be nice. Any takers?

Hamlin Pub (rochester and hamlin rd) Thursday @ 7

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
anywhere that serves beer is fine with me

·
Registered
452 Posts
teinken, thursday or Friday? or hamlin pub is good too

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
not that i matter, but i have to work until 9 on thursday, so you should be plenty primed when i get there,

·
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yup. Hamlin pub @ 7 . For anyone who doesn't know what i look like... ill be wearing a Jack Daniels shirt, and look like someone just broke a 2x4 over the left side of my face :thumb:

·
Human Hunter
1,388 Posts
good times last night

Highrider, glad we could see you off. good luck. we wish you the best.. and thanks for your willingness to serve our nation.

Scottie
Scooter
Stogie
Biohazard Bill

it was good to see you all as well.. thanks for coming out..

RLTW,
Grifter

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
Yup. Hamlin pub @ 7 . For anyone who doesn't know what i look like... ill be wearing a Jack Daniels shirt, and look like someone just broke a 2x4 over the left side of my face :thumb:

yes its true i got in a fight with 98highrider and won :nana:

·
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes its true i got in a fight with 98highrider and won :nana:
:sonicjay:

Thanks to everyone who came out. I had a good time, we'll have to do another M&G when i get back. My grad date is November 9th, so be ready! :thumb:

·
broken
5,093 Posts
sorry i missed it! :beer:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts