Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michigan is not allowed to sell beer on Christmas. Anyone know if they can sell it at midnight tonight? Going to a party and would like to get some beer.

·
Registered
236 Posts
What are the Holiday Hours for alcohol sales and service?

All licensees are prohibited from selling alcoholic beverages between the hours of:

2am and 7am of any day except on January 1st sales are permitted for on-premises licensees only until 4am (off-premises licensees must stop selling alcoholic beverages at 2am on January 1st).
2am and 12 Noon on Sundays; the sale of spirits or mixed spirit drinks is allowed only with a Sunday sales permit.
9pm on December 24 and 7am on December 26.
4am and 7am on January 1 (New Years Day) for on-premises licensees only.

read more on.... http://www.michigan.gov/dleg/0,1607,7-154-10570_16941-155760--,00.html

·
Registered
687 Posts
What are the Holiday Hours for alcohol sales and service?

All licensees are prohibited from selling alcoholic beverages between the hours of:

2am and 7am of any day except on January 1st sales are permitted for on-premises licensees only until 4am (off-premises licensees must stop selling alcoholic beverages at 2am on January 1st).
2am and 12 Noon on Sundays; the sale of spirits or mixed spirit drinks is allowed only with a Sunday sales permit.
9pm on December 24 and 7am on December 26.
4am and 7am on January 1 (New Years Day) for on-premises licensees only.

read more on.... http://www.michigan.gov/dleg/0,1607,7-154-10570_16941-155760--,00.html

SO NO

plus I tried:drink:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
haha, thank you Ohio. I am drinking a Sierra Nevada pale ale as we speak. suck it Michigan.:finger:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
hay steveo ohio can S my C im drinking a :brilliant right now, some of us are just smart enough to buy ahead of time:finger:
so now your planning out your drinking, that's a sure sign of alcoholism.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts