Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

561 - 572 of 572 Posts

·
Sand Slut
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #562
I has another job now.

Basically it is a site where the designers upload the dxf cut files for things like trusses and tabs, and other parts that have been time painstakingly "reinvented" in garages with pieces of carboard 100000 times over the years. Now you just go on the site, find the parts you like, and have your preferred fabricator buy the files for a few bucks, and cut and fab them up for you. Saving customers from paying for r&d time on what would have been full custom work for the fabricator, and now its just buy, cut, bend, ship. So it allows fabricators to take on more work even when they are busy due to the time savings.

www.diyoffroad.com

·
Gustafson
9,046 Posts
I follow Adam on Instagram. He posts pics there all the time. Cool stuff too.:thumb:
Instagram? I thought that was for chicks? :teehee:

·
Gustafson
9,046 Posts
it's for whores. whether that be cute girls, girls that think they are cute, or dudes trying to get free rims for their beaters.
:sonicjay:

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
This site (and a couple other forums) is about as social as my social media gets. :sonicjay:
So many social media sites are beginning to be the black hole for wasting time. You never get it back. And I am guilty of that. Need to put the phone down and do something productive.
I made a list and check it off.
I checked off new tires for the truck today. Install on Saturday morning.

561 - 572 of 572 Posts