Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
And wish Miff well . She messed up her back and im currently the do all guy so get to wishing her well would ya ! :nana:

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do we dare ask how she hurt her back? :naughty:
Wasnt me :poke:

I just asked her if she got her boobs swinging and throwed her back out , she said it was certainly a possiblity :sonicjay:

·
8,046 Posts
So the younger is taking care of the older:tonka:

Get well soon Sue and stay off of the trapease that marv hooked the the ceiling.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Marv! Quick give her a bell, cell phone, house phone, and loud speaker :d:.........in case she needs anything :d:

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Marv! Quick give her a bell, cell phone, house phone, and loud speaker :d:.........in case she needs anything :d:
For what , years ago she had me fitted with a shock collar .

Its been 3 days and has gotten worse , she is off to the doc today to see whats up .

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
For what , years ago she had me fitted with a shock collar .

Its been 3 days and has gotten worse , she is off to the doc today to see whats up .
Ugh, that's gotta hurt - it takes a lot for someone married to you to ask to see a doctor. :poke:

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
me feel better at moment, me like Doc. gave me 2 shot and wow I like it. LOL

he said he thinks I pulled a Disk, I am down for at least another 3 days :( but at least I have some good drugs. :naughty:

Thanks for all your conserns.........I think..:tonka:

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
get well soon miffy.

wait till she passes out marv and come on up, shell be so doped up she wont even know we went out drinkin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts