Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking online bds and rubicon are almost comparable price ranges. I am thinking either 3" by bds or 3.5" by rubicon. Full leaf springs, not the add a leafs. Looking for some opinions and reasoning. Thanks in advance 馃憣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
all I can say that BDS has a great warranty. I ran one of their IFS kits and it was of nice quality.

maybe consider Alcan leaf packs? posssibly better quality and made to order

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all I can say that BDS has a great warranty. I ran one of their IFS kits and it was of nice quality.

maybe consider Alcan leaf packs? posssibly better quality and made to order

Any thought on IRO?

Premium Member
Not sure if we are comparing apples to apples, but I really liked the ride and flexibility of my YJ BDS springs way back when.

Sent from my electronic tether

Flex Is OverRated
The Iron rock kits are awesome. I helped a buddy do the 5.5 long arm kit on his xj...it was a bit of a battle to get in one but once we did it works great and it is really beefy....he has beat the hell out of the arms and other components and they are no worse for wear

Got rocks?
While I hate to go against a local company, I've owned RE stuff and its absolutely amazing - on a Cherokee.

If you get 3.5" leafs for what I assume is your XJ, will likely make it pop up around 5". It will come down and be flexy, but its gonna take a bit.

Durango-space-division
Looking online bds and rubicon are almost comparable price ranges. I am thinking either 3" by bds or 3.5" by rubicon. Full leaf springs, not the add a leafs. Looking for some opinions and reasoning. Thanks in advance 馃憣

Why not go for the kit that comes with blocks and make some s10/xj BASTARD pack springs to save some money?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts