Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was telling a work guy about the time I was fishing a back woods lake in indian river. I parked my truck on the south side of the two-track, walked across the road, and over a beaver dam, to stand out in the water to fish.

Two badgers walked by my truck, and towards me. I was trapped on the beaver dam with two badgers between myself and my truck. They wouldn't run away even after making noise, and throwing sticks at them.

Eventually they wandered off, but I thought they were going to kill me.

The work guy told me I must have been drunk, because theres no badgers in the LP.

Anybody else ever come across them?

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Chased one while I was on a motorcycle once. Those lil fockers can dive into their burrow from 6 feet out. :sonicjay:

·
AdvoCare Distributor
743 Posts
You can tell the guy he doesn't know what he's talking about, My family has 400 acres on 65, just south of Beaver lake (oops I said beaver, gotta drink) and we have them on our property; only see them once every year or two, but they're there......

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I was attacked by a snake at my families cottage on Beaver Island! Well not really, I rolled a log over and there was a huge black snake under it. I guess we saw each other at the same time so I shot it.

Like the time I shot the warewolf in my back yard, by the time I got over to it, it had turned back into my neighbors dog. (Quote from Dwight Shroot) hehehehe

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,148 Posts
I was attacked by a snake at my families cottage on Beaver Island! Well not really, I rolled a log over and there was a huge black snake under it. I guess we saw each other at the same time so I shot it.

Like the time I shot the warewolf in my back yard, by the time I got over to it, it had turned back into my neighbors dog. (Quote from Dwight Shroot) hehehehe

please for the love of george. no more posts from you. You've already used your weekly quota

·
AdvoCare Distributor
743 Posts
You said beaver, you've gotta drink....I belive in not letting anyone drink alone, so I'll drink with you...oh what the hell SOCIAL!!!!

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
been along time since i played that game

*takes drink*

·
AdvoCare Distributor
743 Posts
not trying to hi-jack this thread - THERE ARE BADGERS IN THE LP...

Ok, I love that game...almost as much as ASSHOLE>>>>

·
AdvoCare Distributor
743 Posts
Of course and theres wolverines in the LP, and they're all blue and yellow, but this year more yellow than usual and there tails are tucked between there legs....

Its just one year Michigan...we still love yeah....GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts