Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked her up for 700 plus all the goods in the bed. start the tear down tomarrow. motor is a 360 with edelbrock intake manifold and 4 barrel carb.
lots of work ahead of me but its ganna be worth it :beer: on another note i need to get this guy up to houghton MI. i go to school there and im think my blazer wont be able to do it. i will pay for gas and food. im in the commerce/milford MI area.

Attachments

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
awwww sweet

·
Registered
429 Posts
Sweet i have a 90 with the cummins in it. Im looking for a CHEEP lift if you have any extras.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok so tore off the bed and tore out the interior, the floor pans are toast. but the frame is in good shape. i just rebuilt the edlebrock carb and did the timing. i also have a d44 passenger side drop front axle, ford 10.5 rear and chyrsler 9.25 rear that i have to get rid of in the next 2 weeks ill get picks if your interested

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just upgraded the intake with a 14in diameter 5.5in tall k&n and prefilter, k&n oil filter fuel filter and crank case filter. with ams synthetic oil + lucas synthetic in the motor and ams trans fluid whit a filter change.
the diffrence between the old filter and new one is nuts :beerbang:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts