Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

121 - 140 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
If sid is ever interested in any out of state travel and would like to do some camping, mountain biking, or general adventuring just let me know. :sonicjay:
This may have to happen. LoL
stop doing that, that isn't how this works. And, it's annoying as shit.
I agree. I appreciate guys trying to get this seen but we are towards the top of a google search at this point. This thread should be about Sid the Woodchuck’s adventures now.

·
Gustafson
9,043 Posts
I agree. I appreciate guys trying to get this seen but we are towards the top of a google search at this point. This thread should be about Sid the Woodchuck’s adventures now.
Like Elf on a shelf. Take pictures of his adventures and post them. :teehee:

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
This may have to happen. LoL

Next time I am planning to head out of town on an adventure I'll let you know and come pick up sid.

I mean, you should probably mention how terrible Johnny B's Taxidermy is in your posts but copy and pasting his name 500 times isn't doing anything.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
If sid is ever interested in any out of state travel and would like to do some camping, mountain biking, or general adventuring just let me know. :sonicjay:
Adopt a Sid? This could be good, for Sid. You know get him out a little more:teehee:

·
Gustafson
9,043 Posts
121 - 140 of 152 Posts