Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
I'm not old, honest...
31,276 Posts
My boy is Colton with Colt for short works well for us. I like a easy name to shorten, makes life easier when you need to holler at him quick.

I am Robert at work and in my professional life, but outside of work I am Bob.

Congrats on the little one !!!
I'm pretty sure at work they call you asshole but your ears just hear Robert. LOL

·
Taco driving jeep wheeler
1991 XJ
139 Posts
Congratulations! Ya I’m going to agree with the traditional name like Daniel. A bit different from Andrew so you do your best not to tongue tie when your trying to get their attention. We named our boys Ethan and Mason, and I kinda wish we had a bit different sounding names- I’ve caught myself fudging the names up already. Lol- who knows maybe that part gets better, but I kinda think I’ll just keep fudging it. Lol

·
Gustafson
10,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Congratulations! Ya I’m going to agree with the traditional name like Daniel. A bit different from Andrew so you do your best not to tongue tie when your trying to get their attention. We named our boys Ethan and Mason, and I kinda wish we had a bit different sounding names- I’ve caught myself fudging the names up already. Lol- who knows maybe that part gets better, but I kinda think I’ll just keep fudging it. Lol
Definitely agree that the 2 names need to flow together. Thankfully we still have a few months to decide, because as of now, we can't agree on a single name... :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Congrats!
I like traditional, plain names. Let their personalities define them, not their names. My boys are Ryan and Samuel. I just named my new puppy Charlie. You are welcome to use any of those names.

·
Gustafson
10,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Congrats!
I like traditional, plain names. Let their personalities define them, not their names. My boys are Ryan and Samuel. I just named my new puppy Charlie. You are welcome to use any of those names.
Thank you!

I like traditional names as well.... Trying to convince the wife has been a challenge though. :ROFLMAO:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts