Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:usa: I have a Corp 14 rear and Corp 12 front, 8 lug, heavy 3/4 ton axles. Matching gear set. Think 4.10s. Not sure at moment if locked or open. Can check if interested. Both came out of mid 70s Chevy heavy 3/4 Ton. $200 OBO for both.

:usa: Also have a Dana 44 rear out of a mid 80s Jeep Wagoner. Was told 3.55 gears. $100 OBO

:usa: Lastly. If anyone is seriously interested!!! I will have a set of Wrangler axles available this winter. Front is the Dana 30 and rear is the Dana 35. Both matching 4.56 gears and both locked. Plan to upgrade to D44 front and 9 inch rear. Axles are still under Jeep and in great working condition. Lots $$$ invested. Would like to get $600 for the pair.

:usa: Would consider trades for a (ready to bolt in) locked 4.56 Ford 9 inch and locker and (4.56) gears for a front D44 that i have. Would also consider 4.10 gears for both.

:usa: All axles are at my house in the west end of the Lansing area close to Portland. (most don't know Portland so I say Lansing area) Can email me at [email protected] :usa:

:sparks: Wanted to add pics of axles. The 14 and 10 bolt are 4.10 gears. The 14 is also a possible Detroit lock.

Attachments

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
:usa: Also have a Dana 44 rear out of a mid 80s Jeep Wagoner. Was told 3.55 gears. $100 OBO
You may want to pull the cover and verify the gearing in this axle yourself. If it's a mid-'80s, they were usually 2.73 or 3.31 from the factory. :thumb:

Good luck with the sales!

Craig

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
:usa: I have a Corp 14 rear and Corp 12 front, 8 lug, heavy 3/4 ton axles. Matching gear set. Think 4.10s. Not sure at moment if locked or open. Can check if interested. Both came out of mid 70s Chevy heavy 3/4 Ton. $200 OBO for both.

Front 12-bolt? I thought they were rear-only. Sure its not a 10-bolt or a D44?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty sure it was a 12 bolt pan, will double check. They were both Corps for sure though and matched set. Thanks

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You may want to pull the cover and verify the gearing in this axle yourself. If it's a mid-'80s, they were usually 2.73 or 3.31 from the factory. :thumb:

Craig
Will do, thanks for the advice. Picked up the set for the front 44. Guy thought they were 3.55, but I didnt really care either way as planned to change out.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Craig
Its definitely a 3.54 ratio. Still has tag and gears calc to a 3.54 also. Odd ratio for sure. I will also have the gears out of the front D44 that will make match set if anyone interested. Plan to go 4.10 or 4.56 again.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts