1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
:tonka: now just because a guy does something reallly nice that takes a bit of work for a girl hes an automatic pussy in GMs eyes :miff:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
that's alot of work. i propsed while watching a movie. i bought a bag of gummy worms to eat during the movie, and tied one of the gummy worms around the ring and put it back in the bag. LOL

wow......that was really lame.......

oh well it worked. LOL

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
:tonka: now just because a guy does something reallly nice that takes a bit of work for a girl hes an automatic pussy in GMs eyes :miff:
There's doing something nice and then there's going way out of your way to make every other dude look bad because they didn't have a three weeks planned wedding proposal.

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
Haha YES i bet his plan in his proposal was to make every other guy look bad... of course it wasnt to maybe make a memorable proposal to the love of his life to show how much she means to him :miff:

and on a side note. if they dont have 3 weeks to put some thought and work into a proposal and they have the 'its too much work ughhhh' attitude that you do, they arent ready to propose anyways. Im not saying that every guy has to do some big extravagant setup but its kind of a big step in life.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Every girl dreams of the day that they get proposed to. It is a moment you wont ever forget. When a guy puts in the time and effort and creativity on the proposal, it shows the girl how much love, respect and care he really has for her. It also reflects how much the guy will try and please the girl and make her truely happy in the marriage to come.

Now this guy which went through all this work and time to really impress and show her how much she means to him... thats sooo way cool. He knew what she liked, and he did all that for her.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Haha YES i bet his plan in his proposal was to make every other guy look bad... of course it wasnt to maybe make a memorable proposal to the love of his life to show how much she means to him :miff:

and on a side note. if they dont have 3 weeks to put some thought and work into a proposal and they have the 'its too much work ughhhh' attitude that you do, they arent ready to propose anyways. Im not saying that every guy has to do some big extravagant setup but its kind of a big step in life.
I know. I'm being an ass for the hell of it.

Whenever I propose to whomever, I'll definitely have a plan. I just won't be going as far as that dude.

·
The Biohazards
4,147 Posts
Every girl dreams of the day that they get proposed to. It is a moment you wont ever forget. When a guy puts in the time and effort and creativity on the proposal, it shows the girl how much love, respect and care he really has for her. It also reflects how much the guy will try and please the girl and make her truely happy in the marriage to come.

Now this guy which went through all this work and time to really impress and show her how much she means to him... thats sooo way cool. He knew what she liked, and he did all that for her.
lol... read this and worry hack......

and no planning on work time

1 - 20 of 52 Posts