Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
61 - 80 of 85 Posts

· Live Action!
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Just painted another one for a member here. Thanks!

Need any work done on your car?

Mechanical or body or whatever!

I am currently redoing my Dads master bathroom so I do home repairs too. :thumb:

· Registered
446 Posts
Would you be interested in this? I know pics won't work but I can get the truck n Ferndale sometime if you can give some guess on cost and a description of how you would repair it.

2014 Silverado

The rocker is damaged as shown and there is a wind noise after.

Attachments

· Live Action!
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Fix rust?
Sure do. Anything automotive and beyo. .
Been fixing dump trailers, cracks and rust.

Would you be interested in this? I know pics won't work but I can get the truck n Ferndale sometime if you can give some guess on cost and a description of how you would repair it.

2014 Silverado

The rocker is damaged as shown and there is a wind noise after.
Absolutely. Bring it by for an estimate. I can give a rough quote from the pic later

· Live Action!
15,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
dam what cant you rig up. I will have to remember this one.
I started it years ago but actually needed it so out of necessity i finished it .

Going to make a top hold down to go all the way across. I think it has 42" capacity for thinner sheet metal. Still need to do some bracing and gussets to get the flex out of it. I lifted the whole cart off the ground bending that piece and there is a 14bolt housing under the welding blankets.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.