Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got an Aussie locker for a D35 TTB (Explorer, ranger, mazda, Bronco 2 etc...)

right now i got a deal save $35 on it by buying it now......

It needs new pins ($16 from Aussie Direct and 3-4 days shipping) i'll sell it with no pins for $100, so you buy it and order the pins yourself for $16

or i'll wait another week buy the pins myself and the price will be $150 for it, so buy it now and save $34.........

the side gears show virtually NO WHERE, theirs just a small amount of wear showing at where the pins go in, i'll get pics up when i can, maybe later today

for you jeeps guys, aussie shows a different part # for the jeep D35 then the ford D35.......but i do know alot of ford guys runing jeep powertrax and other lunchbox lockers in their TTB (that were orig installed in a jeep D35) so i don't know what the difference (if any) in the aussies between the two

·
Registered
221 Posts
Is this complete ... It looks like its missing parts from what I see in the magazines ... it looks like lockers are a lot bigger ??
I will take this and order the pins... but it needs to be complete !!!
Is this complete ?
Also whats the deal with lockers ? ... everyone says to get one .. but .. are the rear axles permantly locked ? .. No street driving ? What about corners ?
Last but not least are these hard to install ? haha
Thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
Oh wait ... Crap.. This is for the front axle ! ... or is this for a rear ?
is it dana 30 in from and 35 in rear or the other way around ?
Im in a jeep YJ ..

·
Premium Member
22,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its for the frt of a ford TTB......other then the 4 pins and springs their is two spacers that are not pictured (that i do have) you can get instructions on aussie locker's site as to how to install........i have heard that it may fit a jeep D35 (HEARD)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ok -- So you have all the parts ?
If ya do .. Ill take it .. Let me check the aussie site and see what the part num i need is ...
Is there a part number for the locker ? so i can confirm it fits ?
Thanks !
Ill send you a PM friday if it looks good !

·
Premium Member
22,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i got an Aussie locker for a D35 TTB (Explorer, ranger, mazda, Bronco 2 etc...)

right now i got a deal save $35 on it by buying it now......

It needs new pins ($16 from Aussie Direct and 3-4 days shipping) i'll sell it with no pins for $100, so you buy it and order the pins yourself for $16

or i'll wait another week buy the pins myself and the price will be $150 for it, so buy it now and save $34.........

the side gears show virtually NO WHERE, theirs just a small amount of wear showing at where the pins go in, i'll get pics up when i can, maybe later today

for you jeeps guys, aussie shows a different part # for the jeep D35 then the ford D35.......but i do know alot of ford guys runing jeep powertrax and other lunchbox lockers in their TTB (that were orig installed in a jeep D35) so i don't know what the difference (if any) in the aussies between the two

:usa:

·
Registered
221 Posts
see... where did you find this ... cause I just looked at it and it said it was the same... Dana 35.. 27 spline.. 10 bolt.. Part num XD-13530 ...
Is that incorrect ?
Whats the part num for the Ford ? and whats a ford TTB ? Maybe thats where Im erroring..

·
Registered
221 Posts
I looked on aussie locker.com... under explorer.. dana 35.. 91-94.. it says its ttb...
And my jeep under 88-93 Jeep YJ .. with dana 35.. says the same PN... 13527...
Hmmmm
... What year is the ford ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts