Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 5 atx slabs 5x5.5 in near perfect condition. With one that is brand new in the box. i also have an extra ring, bolts, and caps. They are currently mounted on a set of 35x12.5r17 Goodyear wrangler mt//r kevlars. I would say they are at about 75% tread. if you have any questions or want pictures text me at 989-493-1568. Located in Auburn Hills, MI. Looking to get $2200 obo for the set. I am willing to split if i can get a buyer for each. $1500 for the wheels and all the extras for them and $800 for the tires. Thanks!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Probably too late to text, so I will ask here. What are the condition of the tires? I.e. any rock rash, uneven wear, choppyness? Also, are you firm on the just tire price? Inbox me or text me at (810)288-1714 whenever ( I am on call 24/7 so text anytime)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just so everyone knows there is no rock rash, uneven wear, or choppyness. the tires were rotated every 3k miles and are in pretty dang good condition.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys trade didnt work out after quite a while of deliberation so these are all still available!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts