·
Mall Rated
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what did it say?

It was removed in <1 minute
Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-09-06, 7:33PM EDT

I am not the original poster but I have to say that the last post berating that person is an idiot.

#1. Unemployment is NOT welfare. You clearly are stupid and have no clue the way unemployment works. When you work, YOU may money into unemployment, when you got laid off (typically not even due to your own fault in our economy) you get money out of that fund. To qualify for unemployment, you have to have worked for a certain amount of time at full time status. It's not just a hand out!

#2. What state exactly do you think this IS? We're last for our economy. It sucks here!! My husband's been laid off TWICE now and it's not his fault, he works in the auto industry.

#3. All the people who wrote mean things to the original poster better be thankful that it's not them. Not one person is immune to the economy. It has a huge ripple effect!

NOW LEAVE THIS PERSON ALONE AND SHUT UP!

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
man they are fast tonight I missed all the fun, but CC you are so right on your post

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
haha, I wonder how many pussies were afraid to click that link???

:)tonka: because...I know I was. :bdr2: )
ME to Now I read ALL the post before clicking any link on GL:beerbang:

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
She obviously has no real idea about the way the UIA works either. This is humorous. It is like watching a couple retards duke it out with one good arm. (not picking on CC)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts