Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
that guy
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following tires for sale ( i fgured I didn;t need 6 sets of tires for one bike). These are off my 1985 Honda ATC 250R, will also fit the Honda 200X and Honda 250R Fourtrax. I am sure they will fit several other models however I don't know which ones.

1.Set of rear Mudders (20x12x8) and Aluminum Rims (see Pics), the tires have 90% tread and the rims are 90%. $110

2. Set of rear Paddle tires SOLD*****

3. 2 front tires and OEM gold rims (Tires are bad, the rims are in good shape) $10 Each

4. One Aluminum Rim in 95% shape...$10

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,562 Posts
figures you want to sell them after i get rid of my quad.

sweet prices too

your a dick btw:teehee:

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,773 Posts
Can you narrow down your location to a city?

·
that guy
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Perry, however I am in Lansing and all the surrounding towns 3 days a week. Plus on the weekends I criss cross the state.

·
03 FX4 LEVEL II on 32 KM2
738 Posts
how good are those paddle like tires? i have like 100 guns so i might trade if they are what i am looking for

·
Your Message Here
5,856 Posts
what size are the rear mudders?

Need a pair for the rear of a Recon.

·
that guy
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Paddle tires are in nice shape, there is NO dry-rot or cracking, paddles are about 3/4 inch high (they where only 1" brand new). Size: 22x11-8
It's the rims that are not in the best condition. They are not bent/banged up or anything they just could use a powdercoating.

The Mudder are in excellent shape, the tires are near perfect and the rims are in great shape other than a little scuffing on the rim edges. Size: 20x12-8

·
738 Posts
well i have a thing i want to add them to lol but i need to measure tommorow to see if they will fit and they seem in good condition what kinda guns u like i have tons

·
that guy
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like .22LR's, wouldn't mind a 410 pump...don;t have one of those, I also like pistols quite a bit. Depending on the gun I can add some money to it if needed. I am pretty open!!!

·
738 Posts
well depending on if they would fit i have a vintige 22lr from the USMC it has a date of it to i'd have to look it's bolt action with a 5 round clip and a sight u flip from 25 to 50 to 100 yards but i hope these tires will fit on the tractor i wont need to rims if they do thanks man talk to u later

·
Somehow still alive..
651 Posts
If you decide to split up those pro wedge ones, i need a pair of 8 inch rims.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts