Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This article falls in line with Sprint/Nextel canning 1,000 of its customers.

From working in retail a few years I can attest as I'm sure others can too, that some people are just impossible to please.

I give the companies some credit. Weed out the A-holes who not only cost the company money, but other customers time and patience, so you can better serve the customers who spend money and are taken care of when they have a valid complaint.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/ConsumerActionGuide/AreYouABadCustomer.aspx

Discuss.

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Personally I don't see a problem with it.

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
i dont see a problem with it either.. however that brings up a question.. if they are in a contract with you then how can they cancel for you being an ass? i can't cancel sprint/nextel because i feel that they are asses without having to pay a 120$ cancellation fee.. so did they pay all of their bad customers cancellation fees?

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,017 Posts
I think its a load of crap, i have problems all the time, so i call and complain. I usually gave them hell because its some moron that has no idea what they are talking about, and doesn't actually want to help. I have worked in retail for 8 years and i have a very high tolereance when talking to people about that stuff. I cannot stand cell phone companies though. I have had cingular, verizon, and t-mobile, and all seem to be huge assholes, Cingular being the worst. O and i do agree some people are impossible to please, all i want is a phone that doesn't drop calls, and they act like its all my fault.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can tell some of you didn't read the article, because this isn't just about cell phone companies like all of you are ranting about.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts