Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Are both of these the same locker?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The question is not whether they are the same design, or function in the same manner - its whether they are the same product.

The answer is already known. Just answer yes or no. Its something like an experiment.

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
me balls :woot:

·
Yankabilly
7,944 Posts
Ballz are ballz no matter what.

·
All out Idiot
1,714 Posts
similar, but not me balls

·
broken
5,093 Posts
this is a powertrax no-slip it has two pins on the same side and two dubble dimond logo.

Attachments

·
broken
5,093 Posts

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
this is a powertrax no-slip it has two pins on the same side and two dubble dimond logo.
Thank you for posting a product that has nothing to do with this thread. :thumb: :sonicjay:

·
broken
5,093 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
No, they are not the same. One is nice enough to provide access holes to push down the pins. This makes it much easier to remove the locker.

I would guess the top one is a Detriot and the bottom one is a Lockrite.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It has a lot to do with this thread since it proves that neither picture you posted is a no-slip.
Which has nothing to do with this thread at all. :sonicjay:

Nobody is asking what they are. It was already known prior to this poll being created.

So far, it would appear that 1/4 of this site doesn't have very good observation skills. One of the funnier things I noticed about the results so far was that an employee and a boss in the same shop voted differently. :tonka:

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts

Nobody is asking what they are. It was already known prior to this poll being created.

So far, it would appear that 1/4 of this site doesn't have very good observation skills. One of the funnier things I noticed about the results so far was that an employee and a boss in the same shop voted differently. :tonka:
yah but if you look .. my vote and my response in the thread are also different.. i just like to say yes to me balls..

·
Registered
2,410 Posts

Your knowledge of statistics is piss poor since you obviously can't figure out that people lie all the time on this site just to skew the results in the wrong direction.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts