·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
pretty kewl.

lol at the end "not just dicking around" :sonicjay:

·
Web Wheeling!
1,390 Posts
Teh ghey. I'm pretty sure I can type faster with a keyboard. Pretty cool if you want to pretend you're a DJ

·
i like turtles.
152 Posts
"everything is only a few hundred clicks away" that is so funny. and for those of you that did not catch on to that being a joke, i would like to politely ask you to leave gl4x4 and consider suicide.

·
Wheelin the HD
7,231 Posts
its for people that can use the ipod but not the computer, now the 6y/o can put music on her own ipod... annnndddd the battery in the thing only last 19 minutes? Mine last 3 hours... I can see this for use in a kindergarten class but not much else.. serously, 45 minutes, one e-mail? "he hates the keybored?" but, because its apple its a reviloutinary technology that cant be over looked right?

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,563 Posts
its for people that can use the ipod but not the computer, now the 6y/o can put music on her own ipod... annnndddd the battery in the thing only last 19 minutes? Mine last 3 hours... I can see this for use in a kindergarten class but not much else.. serously, 45 minutes, one e-mail? "he hates the keybored?" but, because its apple its a reviloutinary technology that cant be over looked right?
you sir, are an idiot.

Giant, flaming, idiot.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts