Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend just called , his older brothers late 80's comanche was stolen today from 94 and harper area. It is dark gray,4.0,small lift kit, black wheels with 31's, yellow meyers plow, black tube bumper. Please keep your eyes peeled this was his dd/toy that he has alot of blood,sweat into. It should stick out like a sore thumb,not many comanche's hangin' around.
thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
don't think there is any current pics, different beds and cabs have been changed out over the years. i will try to get some more info. The front tube bumper is the old school home made tube with air fitting. He just put a new plow pump on yesterday. The wheels are stock steelies painted black.

·
The Green Machine
4,197 Posts
How about more info? License plate? Anything custom? Stickers?

the thing has a plow on the front of it and your asking what stickers are on it. I know I sure see a lot of MJ's with yellow blades on the front of them, it'll be hard to identify this one. :poke:

Good luck finding it. :thumb:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will keep an eye out...........what should I do when I find it?
if there is anyone besides a short white guy named brian (owner)that is in the truck, do what cc said then chain the fool up in your basement and prepare the thief for a great lakes 4x4 blanket party.i"ll bring beer!
There is a group scouring the area today,it's a long shot but you never know.
i didn't think there was a black market for comanche parts.
thanks guys

·
Now I Got a V8!
693 Posts
Wow. Whoever stole this is absolutely retarded. Stock Comanche's are rare and stick out like a sour thumb. Good luck and some people just assholes.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
You should check out a trailer park on the north side of Joy road across from the traffic light. Just when you go in there wear your hat to the left.......no I ment right....eh you will figure it out.

·
Praise the lowered
2,962 Posts
You should check out a trailer park on the north side of Joy road across from the traffic light. Just when you go in there wear your hat to the left.......no I ment right....eh you will figure it out.
Left for eeeeast sssside, right for wesssst siiiide!! Sorry to hear about the stolen ride, keep my eye/ears open.

·
I'm that guy.
8,038 Posts
anyone remember stickdeath anti theft devices?

every time i watched that shit i started thinking about how i could modify my rig for just such an occasion.

i hope you find the fucker who stolit. paralyzed AND dismembered.

·
Support the Sport!
2,015 Posts
I'll keep my eyes peeled

1 - 20 of 27 Posts