Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
haha that may be worse than a bull.
yeah, but if you can stay on for longer than 8 seconds the fat girls don't usually gore and trample you.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Why not

I never done it(to big and fat). But with all the small rodeo's in the summer you should try it at least once. It is better to say "I'll never do that again" than "I wish I would have done that":beerbang:

·
SNSHTF
2,003 Posts
Haven't been riding since my last buck I got. Wound up with the inside of my elbow straight across my chest. Really screwed up my shoulder and haven't been able to throw a ball for long periods of time. Oh well..... it was something not everyone does and was fun as hell. BTW the name of the last bull was train wreck....... I shoulda seen that one comin.

·
Registered
635 Posts
yea i rode for quite a while. its a blast. i miss, havent rode in a while cause i got quite the injury my last ride. bruised my liver sprained my thumb and other various injuries. there is a place in Clio that is a place to practice ride and get started at. they charge 20 bucks for the whole day thats a good 10-12 bucks in one day and thats a lot. and then a rodeo will cost you 40 bucks for 1 maybe 2 rides if there is a long go. good luck let me know if you want more info.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.