Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
42,946 Posts
"People have come to us with a brand-new $30,000 car from the dealership and told us, 'cut it up,' then spent $100,000 on it," Hilbers said.

wat?

Anthony sure gets some press! Probably helps out TTM's a bit.

·
Redneck Poser
7,971 Posts
"People have come to us with a brand-new $30,000 car from the dealership and told us, 'cut it up,' then spent $100,000 on it," Hilbers said.

wat?

Anthony sure gets some press! Probably helps out TTM's a bit.
Salesman number inflation bs...I am sure you do the same from time to time.

·
Visiting Admin
9,065 Posts
"If there is an idea that we don't think is going to work, we educate them on why," Hilbers said.

like dana 44's boggers and a v8 and 8000 pounds of exo cage

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,001 Posts
"Education and safety is important to us. We educate people on wheeling and how to safely get out of a stuck situation."
:sonicjay::sonicjay:

This article has too many funny one liners. Its also a "Monster Truck", funny i dont see the resemblance.

"We do anything you can do to an off-road vehicle; accessorizing, general maintenance, custom fabrication, breaks, custom engines, Hemi swaps," well that is correct the only thing ive ever seen this grand do is break:tonka:

The shoutout to Muffler man made me lol.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,001 Posts
why does he have a "if you can read this roll me over sticker" That is 1 of the fucking stupidest got damn things you can put on a Jeep. Im also guessing by the size of his boner bar hes hung like an 8 month baby.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts