Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3,591 Posts
i have been up north all weekend, but if i go into town ill et you know.

but for what its worth it was open friday.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
It was their shitty customer service that drove them into bankruptcy. Why do you think they would suddenly change that now? I always loved walking in to a CC. Their stooges are paid on commission, yet they stood around in packs talking to each other instead of competing for sales. I could never quite figure that out.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
It was their shitty customer service that drove them into bankruptcy. Why do you think they would suddenly change that now? I always loved walking in to a CC. Their stooges are paid on commission, yet they stood around in packs talking to each other instead of competing for sales. I could never quite figure that out.
I believe they ended all commission salespeople long (years) ago.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
I believe they ended all commission salespeople long (years) ago.
My experience was from when they were on commission. I stopped going to them probably 8 years ago or more. At least in Best Buy they are willing to help you. Though they probably don't know anything beyond how to make a big beef burrito supreme as they were working at Taco Bell the week before.

·
Haggard Fab
11,993 Posts
Ive always had better customer service at CC. I Once walked into a BB and there were 2 associates right where I was headed. They looked at my and walked in different directions. Neither are paid on comission, and neither know what they are trying to sell except the available warrenty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts