Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m currently working at the Ludington pumped storage plant , I’m about 7 hours from home was wondering if there was any fellow wheelers in the area with a garage I could come do an oil change on my truck. Hate to say it but I don’t trust quick lube places or stealerships . I can bring a 30 pack beer of your choice for your accommodations

·
Whoop Whoop
17,241 Posts
I’m currently working at the Ludington pumped storage plant , I’m about 7 hours from home was wondering if there was any fellow wheelers in the area with a garage I could come do an oil change on my truck. Hate to say it but I don’t trust quick lube places or stealerships . I can bring a 30 pack beer of your choice for your accommodations
could try asking duneland or one of the other shops in the area. might not be too busy during the week?

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
I know you would not be the first person to change your oil in a quarter car wash. Just don't drop anything those pits are unforgiving.

RBB

·
N8KVB
4,386 Posts
I know you would not be the first person to change your oil in a quarter car wash. Just don't drop anything those pits are unforgiving.

RBB
...or a Wal Mart parking lot, the bonus there is if you need anything you don't have midway you can just walk in and get it :sonicjay:

·
Project Antitube
882 Posts
Which part are you doing? Lud5?

I'd just ask one of the techs at the plant that do real work. Most of them are pretty cool and if they don't have a place you can do it they will probably know a guy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts