Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Irish R&B Singer
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i figured that would prolly happen in an accident......g/f's lil brother is lookin at one for a comuter back and fourth from monroe to lima ohio......just wondering how they run and if anyone knew any bads/goods on them

·
Premium Member
5,439 Posts
I had a friend that had one awhile back. They run forever and are real reliable. I see more broads driving them than anybody else. Kind of a girls car.

I'm pretty sure they aren't interference engines, so a broken timing belt won't destroy the engine, but they still need to be changed every 60k. Not cheap and kind of a pain in the ass. Unfortunately a lot of jap cars are like that.

·
Irish R&B Singer
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the only thing i found wrong with it was the sunroof motor was jacked up....the clutch didn't start to engage until the pedal was halfway down but engaged fully....or at least enough for it to shift smoothly when it was to the floor.....seemed like a nice car just wanting oppinions....

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
I drove a company one for a few months. Ran good, never had any trouble with it....it was just a bit too small for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts